View Cross Section Data - Cross Section Software Help
1. Select 'View Elevation' from the 'Tools' menu, then View Elevation window will appear where you can see all the elevations displayed. From this window, you can do operations like filter, export, deleting data.
For example, if you want to delete all ground data above 12 M offset distance from either side of the ground from the centre. you can filter such records and delete all of them at once.
2. Click on 'Bulk filter' button Bulk filter window will appear. In this window select the layer for editing and select all the section. There are 5 tabs like Multiple, Elevation, Distance, Gap, and Others. You can select the appropriate tab and filter the data as per project requirement.
Filter section data which distance is equal to Multiple of given value
Filter Section data which Elevation arise between given Value
Filter Section data which Distance arise between given value
Filter Section data which Gap between points is less than or More than given value
Filter Section data of given no of end point for left, Right or both side
1. Multiple: List the section data which distance is equal to Multiple of given value
2. Elevation: Search the list of point from selected layer data which elevation between given value
3. Distance: Search the list of point from selected layer data which distance between given value
4. Gap: Search the list of point from selected layer data which distance between point is less than or more than given value
5. Others : Search the list of given number of end point from selected layers sections
6. Finally, once all required data listed, then you can select check box 'Select ALL' then click 'Export' button to get all selected data in Excel or click on 'Delete' button to delete all the selected records.