For exporting data please follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. To export the data in to different formats select 'Export
' option under 'Contours'
2. In Export window select the desired options as per the requirement.
3. Original Points - this option will export the data to the raw data format.
4. Grid Points CSV Format - this option will export grid elevation to CSV format.
5. Grid Elevations Row wise - this option will export data according to chainage wise with distance and ground values.
6. Grid Elevations Matrix - this option will export data into a tabular format in excel as represented in CAD.
7. ESurvey Series format - this option will export the data to excel format with layer, chainage, distance, and elevation.