1. Open AutoCAD drawing data should be in as below layer format.
- LS or Center Line should be in LS Layer.
- RL’s or Ground Levels should be in ELEV Layer
- Offset Lines should be in OFFSET Layer
2. Go to AutoCAD menu bar and select ESurvey CADD-> Prepare Drawings for Interpolation->Mark Chainages (MCH)
3. Chainage Marker Setting window will appear
4. Enter the value according to your requirement as below
Starting Chainage 0
Chainage Text Distance 1
Cross Section Line Length 20
Include Change Point Yes/No
If you select Yes, chainages will mark at given increment and as well as on the vertex point of the centre line.
If you select No, chainages will mark only at given increment/interval.
Click on the 'OK'
Select the centre line. Chainages will mark automatically at given intervals.