Plotting Multiple Drawings with Single Command - Help
1. In ESurvey CADD, select 'Print' from toolbar
2. In ‘Print Sections in CAD’ tab, select ‘Set’ tab and then select ‘From’ and ‘To’ section, then select ‘Multiple Sections‘ option in ‘Drawing Type‘ group. Change the scale as per the requirement in ‘Drawing Scale’ [group]
3. Click on ‘CS preview’ button. A popup button may appear which indicates the number of sections that will be part of your drawing. Click ‘Yes’ button in pop up window.
4. Do the setting in the ‘Settings’ column as per the requirement. Change the values in setting for accommodating multiple drawings in printable format
5. Select the template and click on ‘Apply’ button (Note:- While creating new custom template the outer box or border lines should be closed polyline in ‘PLOTBOX’ Layer)
6. Click on 'Drawing' button to generate the drawing in AutoCAD
7. After generating the drawing use explode command to explode the multiple templates which will be inserted as blocks
8. Open your CAD Package. Go to 'ESurveyLisp' menu and select 'Print Ready' and then 'Bulk Plot Settings' (BPS) option
9. Select the printer, paper size, drawing orientation and plot style and click on the 'Set' button then a message window will appear on the screen saying settings saved, click 'Ok ' button
10. Now use ‘BPFS’ or ‘BPGS’ command to print drawings in bulk, Use BPFS Command to print drawings with ‘fit to paper size’ option or use BPGS command to print the drawings in given scale.