Navigating through CS and LS - Cross Section Software Help
1. To view cross section or longitudinal section select “Preview” button from toolbar. When you create cross sections by importing data from Excel or CAD all the cross sections can be viewed in this window.
2. Select ‘CS’ tab which will have all the section numbers listed in a tree view control.
3. Select the cross section which you want to see. The respective cross section will get displayed in drawing area of the preview window.
4. You can have a closer look at the cross section by zooming and panning the drawing.
5. If you want to quickly navigate to a particular section then you can specify the same in the text box adjacent to 'Go' button and click 'Go'.
6. You can also export the drawing to CAD package.
7. To view longitudinal section drawing, select LS tab and click 'View' button. You will be able to view longitudinal section drawing.
8. The longitudinal section drawing gets created automatically using the zero distance values available in each cross section.
9. You even have the option to partially view the longitudinal section. Specify ‘From’ and ‘To’ value in 'LS' tab and click on the 'View' button. The longitudinal section between given chainages will be displayed.