Importing remarks in Longitudinal Section - CS Help
1. To import remarks in Longitudinal section, go to LS preview in ESurvey CADD interface. Click 'Remarks' button. LS remarks window will open. Then select for which LS layer remark to be display and click 'Insert' option
2. Once you click 'Insert' button blank rows will get created in the grid. Enter chainages in Distance column and remarks in Remark column then click 'Save' button
3. Click on 'View' butto. Remarks at given distance will get displayed in the drawing
4. If you have remark list in excel, then you can copy and paste all distances and remarks in LS Remarks window at once.
5. All listed remarks will be generated in LS drawing