Generating Area and Volume Report - CS Software Help
1. Select 'Reports' option from toolbar, Area/Volume Reports window will appear.
2. Select first layer and the second layer, after select sections for Area Calculation.
3. Click on 'Area' or 'Volume' button to generate the report in Excel.
1. Open 'Settings' option on the toolbar and select 'Reports' option.
2. In this window, you can change project title, volume report heading, area report heading, printout setting, and unit settings, once changes done click on 'Save' button.
3. Select basic settings option in 'Settings' window and select calculation method for Area and Volume Report. By default it will be a Trapezoidal method for both area and volume calculation, you can change calculation method if required.
4. Go to 'Tools' menu and select default spreadsheet option, select Excel or Open Office Calc then click 'Set as Default' to generate the report in selected spreadsheet.
Area and Volume Calculation for Multiple Pair of Layers
1. Select 'Reports' option from a toolbar and select 'Multiple' button in Area/Volume Reports window.
2. Click on 'New' button and select Layer 1 and Layer 2 data and click on 'Save' similarly, add multiple layers for area and volume calculation.
Select Spreadsheet or PDF option as you need output.
3. Click on 'Area' or 'Volume' button to generate the reports in different worksheets.