Contour Software Help - Contours w.r.t to Break Lines
1. In ESurvey CADD to generate contours with break lines, you just need to create proper break lines as 3D polyline and just keep it in 'Break Line' layer.
2. ESurvey CADD will automatically consider all the lines in Break Line layer and generate contours. On application of break lines the software will not allow the triangulation to cross over the break lines, thus, the desired surface is created.
3. Then you can import the break lines in 'Import Break Lines' under 'Surface' option.
4. If you click on 'View' button in Contour Map window, you can see the required contour generation.
5. If you want to see the triangulation, you can switch on the 3D surface option while generating contour.
6. The 3D view can give a more impressive understanding of the terrain.
7. As normal procedure select 'Generate Contours' from 'ESurveyCADD' ->'Contours' menu item and select all the elevations. Thus contours will be generated considering break lines.
8. If your requirement is to generate contours within the ESurvey CADD interface, then you can export break lines from CADD using menu item 'Export Break Lines' from the 'Contour' sub menu on 'ESurvey CADD' menu.