1. To export drawing from Esurvey CADD TopoDraw module to CAD, click on 'CAD'
2. Enable the 'Create Attribute'
options. Then 'Save'
3. It will generate the drawings in CAD file. Here in layer 'AttribLay'
layer is present
4. After modification click on ESurvey CADD
-> Export Point data back to CSV File (EXATTR)
5. Select all entities and press 'Enter'
6. It will generate a file in c:\ESurvey\Temp\TopoDraw.CSV file with all the details like easting, northing, elevation and remarks.
7. To import the modified information, 'Import Data'
' menu in the software by browsing the exported information in the location c:\Esurvey\Temp\TopoDraw.CSV file.