Exporting Cross Section Data in Tabular Format - Help
Exporting data in Tabular column using pivot tables.
1. Select 'Export Data' option from 'Tools' menu
2. Select a layer which you want to export to series format, then click 'Export' button.
3. Select all the data in excel and select 'Review' Ribbon. Then deselect Protect Structures and Windows option under 'Protect Workbook' button.
4. Click on 'Insert' ribbon in excel and click on the 'Pivot' table, then click on 'Ok' button. Next Drag and drop sections field to row labels, distance field to column labels and level field to Values. Now you can view the data in tabular format.
Exporting data in Tabular column using the Parallel Book Application.
1. Open ParallelBook.exe application from C:\ESurvey\ESurveyCADD folder.
2. Click on triple dotted button to select Esurvey section file, then click on 'Create' button
3. The data will be exported to tabular format in Excel