1. Click on '3D'
button and select one of the options Original TIN, Formation TIN, Surface TIN or Ground and Surface Merged TIN.
2. Click on 'CAD' button and you will get TIN Plan.
3. Select '3D'
checkbox in the 3D view window and then you have the option to scroll the drawing and view it in 3D.
4. This 3D drawing can be exported to your CAD package
5. You can view it with shading and another 3D viewing facility.
6. If you want to create a 3D KML that is also possible.
7. Specify the zone value and click on the 'KML'
button to create KML, which can be viewed in Google Earth.