1. To view cross sections and reports click on 'View CS'
in earthwork window then Calculation & drawing window will appear.
2. In Calculation & drawing window select the section to view the drawing and click on 'CAD'
button to transfer the drawing to CAD package. Then click on 'Report'
button to generate the report in excel of a particular cross section.
3. If you want volume calculation report of particular section click on 'Volume'
tab in Calculation and drawing window then click on the 'Report'
button to generate the report in excel.
4. If you want a report in box volume calculation method to click on 'Block'
button in Earthwork window.
5. Then click on 'View'
to see the drawing then click on the 'Report'
to generate the box volume report. Click on 'CAD'
button to transfer the drawing to CAD package.
6. To generate all the drawings and report of the project. Go to 'Earthwork'
menu and select 'Drawings and Reports'
7. In Drawing and Reports window give the project name and select 'Drawings'
, 'Area Report
', 'Volume Report',
Then select 'All Drawings in Single File'
and click on ‘Generate’
8. Then all the drawings and reports will be generated in a single folder with the project name.
9. Next to export the data into different formats select the 'Export'
option under 'Earthwork'
10. In Export window select the desired options as per the requirement.
11. Original Points – This option will export the data to the raw data format.
12. Grid Points CSV Format – This option will export grid elevations to CSV format.
13. Grid Elevations Row Wise – This option will export data according to chainage wise with distance, ground values and formation values.
14. Grid Elevations Matrix – This option will export data into a tabular format in excel as represented in CAD. It will create two worksheets 1st
is ground and 2nd
15. ESurvey Sections File – This option will export the file to ESurvey CADD file format where you can change the settings as per your requirement easily.
16. ESurvey Series format – This option will export the data to excel format with Layer, Section, Distance, Level, and Remark.