1. Open the excel file Base.xls from the 'Drop designer' folder available at C:\ESurvey\ESurveyCADD\Customizations\
2. Provide chainage and RLs of Ground.
3. Provide the input variables such as Starting RL, Slope, Minimum depth, and Drop height.
4. Run the 'CanalSlopePoints.exe'
Note: Except Base excel file, don't open any other excel files in a current session.
5. Click on 'Port Data
6. See the output data in 'Output'
7. Copy the output RLs with chainages and paste it into a classic template of sections.
8. Open ESurvey CADD. Import the Excel sheet one which contains levels of two layers with chainages. Go to ‘Preview’
, you can see the proposed longitudinal section with drops.