To Make 3D settings, type the command 3KS.
It will create height from the ground.
To export as 3DKML from AutoCAD follow these steps
- Type 3DKML and press Enter key
- Select entities which are to be Exported to KML, then press Enter key
- Save the KML file in desired location
- Data is in Exact Co-ordinate <(D)>/I will Select Lat Long Object (L): (Type ‘D’ if you have exact easting and northing and type ‘L’ if you have a latlong Block)
- Type the Zone Value : (Type the Zone (eg: Bengaluru zone 43))
- <(O)>pen in google Earth / (J)ust Create File :O
(Note: The Easting/Northing of any drawing should match the exact location of Latitude and Longitudes present in the Google Earth)
Drawing in CAD
Export to Google Earth as 2D
After Export to Google Earth as 3D