1. To annotate contours at a specified point, select contours at a specified point from ESurveyCAD menu. Select the contour line and contour annotation at specified point gets created.
2. To annotate contours at mid point, select 'Mid Point(ANNM)' option from 'Annotation' menu and select the contour lines.
3. Similarly, you can annotate contour at the 'End Points' option from 'Annotation' menu and select the contour lines.
4. To annotate contours at 'Specified Point'. You need to specify the intervals.
5. Most popular among annotation options is annotate using 'Fence Selection'. After selecting this option from 'Annotation' menu. Draw an imaginary line on the contour map in a way it intersects contour lines where you wish to annotate contours. The software will generate contours at all intersection points of a fence selection and contour line.
6. If text labels are overlapping on the contour line, then reading the contour lines becomes difficult after printing the contour map. After annotating the contour, while printing you can ensure that texts get printed clearly, although it is overlapping on text by making the proper settings in latest CAD package.If you want to clear the contour line behind the contour text, select trim around contour text from 'ESurveyCAD' -> 'Annotation' menu and select annotations and application will clear the lines behind contour annotations.