Clearing Cross Section Data - Cross Section Software Help
1. Select 'Clear Data' option from 'Tools' menu then Clear existing section/Layers window will appear.
2. In this window, you have three ways to clear data Sections, layer and Combination.
3. Select the 'Sections' which you want to clear and click on 'Delete' button to clear the section.
4. Similarly, select 'Layers' option and select the layers to delete the content in the selected layer.
5. Select 'Combination' option here you can select the from and to section and select the layer which you want to clear then click on 'Delete' button. Here, only selected sections and layers data will be cleared but not all.
6. If you click on 'Statistics' button you will see overall statistics in the project. Like max and min elevation, CS templates, No of section, No of Layers etc.,