Change Datum of Section Drawing - CS Software Help
1. As demonstrated in the previous help topic, datum value will be automatically derived using cross section data by the program. It will round off to nearest 0.2 M from the minimum value of each cross-section. Similarly, ESurvey CADD will round off the datum to nearest 1 M value of the minimum value in longitudinal section data.
2. You can change default datum rounding off values from 0.2 and 1 to preferred value in the 'Basic' settings tab. If changes are made here, then all the datums are recalculated automatically.
3. In some of the projects, you may wish to explicitly apply datum value to cross section. In such cases, select 'Settings'. from the toolbar. Settings window, select ‘Datum Editor’ item. In ‘Datum Editor’ tab, specify the value you want and click on 'Apply' button.
4. For each of the cross sections, datum will be set to the specified value. If required, you can manually change the datum value in the grid also.
5. After changing the datum value. Click on ‘L’ button. That means you lock all the datum values. If the datum value is locked, then the software will not automatically change the datum as per datum precision.